|Home | Administration | Departments | Office Staff | Academic ||
Netaji Subhash Mahavidyalaya Alumni Association
The institution is having an Alumni Association since the year 2012. The Alumni Association was registered in the year 2018 (Registration No. 6464, under the Societies Registration Act Tripura).The association is functioning with the mission of rendering all possible help to the college authority and the students of the college in their academic and entrepreneurial endeavors. The association has the vision of Netaji Subhash Mahavidyalaya becoming the best college of the state.
Alumni Association Report 2020-21
The current office bearers of the Association are-
1. Sri ParthaSarathiChakraborty-Post Graduate Teacher (H.E), NSM Udaipur- President
2. Sri Samir Ghosh- Social Worker, Udaipur-Vice-President
3. Sri Parthasarathi Nandi-Principal, G.M. Academy, Udaipur-Secretary
4. Sri AnupamBhowmik- Social Worker, Udaipur-Joint-Secretary
5. Sri AyanGope- Councilor, Udaipur Municipal Council, Udaipur-Cashier
6. PrasenjitBiswas-Teacher, Udaipur-Joint-Cashier
The association is also having a ten member advisory Committee consisting of the following members-
1. Sri ApuramSarkar- Teacher, Chandrapur Colony H.S School, Udaipur
2. Sri TridibKanti Das- Social Worker, Udaipur
3. Smt. SwapnaSarkarNiyogi- Social Worker, Udaipur
4. Sri Anjan Kumar Poddar- Post Graduate Teacher (H.E), NSM Udaipur
5. Sri RupakAdhikari- Social Worker, Udaipur
6.Sri Tapas Kumar Sharma- Social Worker, Udaipur
7. Sri Snehashis Nandi- Businessman, Udaipur
8.SriTapash Deb- Social Worker, Udaipur
9. SriAshisShil- Advocate, Udaipur
10. TapanDebnath- Teacher, Gokulpur School, Udaipur
The college networkswith the alumni through the personal efforts of the college faculty members andthe college authority. The college maintains regular communication with thePresident and the Secretary of the alumni association and partakes in themeetings held by them. The communication process is facile since a good numberof faculty members and the former faculty members, as well as the staff, arethe members of the alumni.
The Alumni association of the College took the initiative of installing astatue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on whom the College is named after. Thestatue was installed on the College campus and was ceremoniously unveiled byHonorable Chief Minister of Tripura, Sri Biplab Kumar Deb Ji on 23rd January 2020in the presence of a number of other dignitaries. The unveiling was followed bya grand cultural programme on the College campus in the afternoon.
The Alumni association of the College is planning to undertake more such developmental and student support activities in the College in near future.
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR THE YEAR 2019
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR THE YEAR 2018
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS FOR THE YEAR 2017
Alimni_Receipts & Payments Final