|Home | Administration | Departments | Office Staff | Academic ||
Brief overview of the Cell:
As per UGC guideline, SC/ST cell has been constituted in Netaji Subhash Mahavidyalaya (NSM), Udaipur, to deal with the issues related to SC/ST employees and students of the college.
Functions of the cell:
· To ensure equal and unbiased treatment to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students and employees.
· To solve any kind of grievances of SC/ST students and employees of the college as well as to mete out the individual academic and administrative problems.
· To deal with problem-oriented matters related to SC/ST students and employees, and to provide solution to the respective issues in accordance with the existing guidelines/orders of Govt. of India/UGC etc.
· To hold meeting on quarterly basis and submit the progress report to the competent authority.
· To facilitate social, economic, political and religious development and to ensure equality and justice for these communities.
Members of the Cell:
1. Smt. Patriot Debbarma, Assistant Professor, Convener
2. Dr. Parimal Nama Das, Assistant Professor
3. Sri Prasenjit Debbarma, Assistant Professor
4. Sri Ratan Ch. Das, Head Clerk
Whom to contact:
Smt. Patriot Debbarma, Assistant Professor, Convener
In-charge ST/SC Cell
Dr. Parimal Nama Das, Assistant Professor